Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Loneliness.....


" I've got everything I need except man. And I'm not one of those women who thinks a man is the answer to everything, but I'm tired of being alone"




I just love this quotes from Mother Teresa. I must admit I'm so lonely right now. It's not I'm sooo... desperate but I need a company right now. I just want to go back to the good old days when I can rely to someone. Who can lend his ears for me. Laugh when I made a jokes even it's not funny. Comfort me when I'm sad or stress out cos I'm really stressed out at the moment. Give me courage when I'm almost give up. I need that someone.

But it's God fates that we can't deny. He was taken from me at the moment I need him. But I must let it go cos is the best way to keep moving on. He was the best thing that ever happen in my life. I just feel like I'm in soap drama. Hehehe... Our love moments together just like in a movie cos he always asked me what I'm dreaming of he'll make it true. A the end I just realize I never asked him what he dream of. Is that I'm too happy having him in my life? Or I'm just so selfish. Hope he knows that I'm too happy for having him in my life. Nowadays, he keeps coming in my dream every night and just smiled at me. Maybe he knows how I am right now. Seriously when I wake up I know I'm all alone and totally lonely!!

Hmmm seeing my "secreto amor" happy with his life makes me happy too. Even sometimes it's hurts me a little. Never know that he'll transform to the other side of him that I want to see when it comes to love. "You" have a nice life okay? Even I can't told you how much you mean to me but trust me my pray for you never stop just like i pray for my family. Your name always there. Hope you'll having a great life. If I'm not in this world anymore you still have my prayer cos that's the only things I can do since I don't know how to stop loving you....That's how pathetic I am right? But when it comes to love all of us look pathetic... =(

The End..


No comments:

Post a Comment