Monday, April 19, 2010

L.O.V.E.


Love?
Speaking about this I'm really scared and tired of it. It does not because I'm give up or hated it just I'm really tired of it. Before this I love "SOMEONE" for almost 6 years and at the end I just realize it's give me nothing. I don't blame him cos I never told him how much he means to me. Until now I think he still have a lot of space in my heart. I just don't know why it's hard to erased him from there. After that, when I'm here I found someone who really cares and love me. He teach me how to love someone unconditionally cos when I'm with him I feel so small and unsecured because I know who I'm. I'm not perfect ++ I'm not pretty. Standing beside him make me likes Beauty & The Beast. But I open my heart to him and we shared our moments together.

When I'm become a little bit confidence and then he was taking away from me. I don't blame anyone. I just accept it as God's faith. I'm just hoping he's happy up there. Always pray for his happiness cos the moment we shared together was a sweet moment in my life. I never feel so much loved before from a man. He makes myself so precious. He always said that "Maybe I'm not special to anyone but I'm special for him" I'll remember that all my life. Oppa sarang-hae...

So I keep on living cos I know I can't turn back and He won't coming back. I keep myself busy so I'll not thinking anything related to that. I think I don't want to think or hoping anymore cos I don't want through it again....

The End...




No comments:

Post a Comment